Cactus Los Angeles Loft Apartments
Cactus: Live. Swim. Relax.
Enjoy living, swimming, exercising and relaxing at Cactus.
Conveniently located near Echo Park Lake, hot spots such as 1642: Beer and Wine bar with Jazz on Wednesday nights and Tribal Cafe, Cactus invites its residents to take advantage of all that Echo Park has to offer! Commute easily to downtown via West Temple or Glendale Blvd. Quickly jump on the 101 to get to Hollywood or Pasadena. After work, stroll with your dog over to Echo Park Lake, or rent some paddle boats on the weekend. Head up to Sunset Blvd. for some eclectic food and shopping. Come experience Cactus today!
- In-unit Washer/DryerStacked, front-loading convenience
- DishwasherStainless Steel
- RefrigeratorStainless Steel
- Central Heat and Air ConditioningThermostat controlled convenience
- Beautiful FlooringLaminate and polished concrete
- Ceiling FansEasy breeze when you want it
- Fitness CenterExercise in a convenient, onsite gym
- Professional Onsite ManagementOnsite manager offers customer service and help with maintenance
- Controlled AccessPedestrian key and vehicle clicker access
- Unfurnished ApartmentsCreate your living space
- 45’ Foot Swimming PoolKeep fit all year around and cool in the summer
- Soothing SpaEnjoy a soak after a long day of work
- Poolside BBQHost some friends for some outdoor food and fun
- City ViewsWitness the sun rising on downtown
- Bike ParkingEasily store your bike to have available for day trips or commuting
- EV Car Charging StationsEasily feed your electric vehicle in the garage
- GráAmazing wood fire pizza and wine bar! Crispy, chewy sourdough pizza!
- Bootleg TheaterFor the latest music, acts, and shows!
- Original Tommy’sGreat food at an historical establishment!
- WoonHome-style pop up Chinese noodle cart!
- Gigi’s on TempleAmazing Cuban baked goods and food!
- 1642: Beer and Wine barJazz on Wednesday nights!